.:| Quote |:.
"In darkness, no one sees you bleed or cry..."
-- Kierath Ranamor
.:| Vornae Proverbs |:.
"I no naka no kawazu taikai o shirazu."
A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
"Ame futte chi katamaru"
After the rain, earth hardens
.:| Libraries |:.
October 6, 606ER Report on Tyrangel
The Dark Prince
- Believes the current noble structure is rife with corruption. Through capturing and questioning I have the names of 3 nobles who have prices on their heads:
- These nobles should be watched for attempted assassinations.
- Members can be recognized by the tattoos on their wrists. A flaming sword, dagger, chalice are the symbols I remember off the top of my head.
- She fashions herself the new Death.
- She has cut all spirits off from the graveyards. Instead they roam in search of the way in until she comes to collect their spirits.
- She is absorbing the energies of the spirits she claims, thereby removing power from the Lady Death we all knew and loved.
- Her creation of the plague was alchemical and magical together.
- She was contained within the pillar Tissian created. (The one designed to pull all evil into it.) While she was waiting inside it, trapped, a crack appeared in it's face. She summoned all the energy inside the pillar with her and used it to force the crack wider.
Phillipe de la Vega
- The first guildmaster of the Guild of the White Leaf.
- Instituted The Purge , in which he hunted down all necromancers, then everyone who might cast necromancy, then everyone who could cast necromancy.
- He is the reason that Life spells didn't work when we first came back to Tyrangel.
- He is trying to steal all the Guildmaster items, and has quite a few of them. It is unknown what, if anything, will happen if he gets them all together.
- Claims to have spies working in households throughout the current noble structure. Information he knew supports this claim.
- Is currently under a truce and oath to cease necromantic activities while the plague is active.
- Tyrra is attempting to create something in the Gallymath. Near as I could tell, it appears it could be the creation of a spirit of the land or a champion.
- There is an inoculation for the plague available, it is not a cure but prevents the transformation into the creatures. Those who take it are still carriers for the plague. It has been widely distributed, but there is still need for more. At this point 1/100 living entities has survived the plague; interestingly, elemental are not affected. The creatures seem to be dying off, due in large part to a lack of food.