.:| Quote |:.
"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences."
-- Kierath Ranamor
.:| Vornae Proverbs |:.
"I no naka no kawazu taikai o shirazu."
A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
"Ame futte chi katamaru"
After the rain, earth hardens
.:| Libraries |:.
Evendarrian Code of Nobility
According to some, this code is used by Nobles of Evendarr who are not knights because they cannot uphold certain aspects of Knighthood and the Code of Chivalry. Despite claims that it was known widely throughout the kingdom even as recently as 597 ER, I have not found any outside of a select group of nobles within the Duchy of Tyrangel who have heard of it.
- I shall remain true to my king, the crown, and the royal family.
- I shall uphold the laws of this land for the good of all in the name of my king and my country.
- I shall defend and protect my king and my country from all enemies within or without who would do them harm.
- I shall honor the duties given to me by my king and those with station above mine and perform those duties to the best of my abilities and in a manner behooving my station.
- I shall be true to my duties towards those lands and people given to my charge and discharge my duties toward them to the fullest extent.
- I shall treat equally and without bias in all judgments and dealings with all citizens of this kingdom.
- I shall honor the trusts given to me and hold and trust my right to withhold information that would be injurious to others if divulged unnecessarily.